Ranjit Dhillon Shares Expert Knowledge On Mobile Marketing, Text Message Marketing, Mobile Messaging, SMS Marketing, SMS Messaging Campaign And Mobile Messaging
With the rapid growth in mobile/tablet devices, your brand has the potential to see recognisable signs to justify growth in the customers visiting a business’s mobile site and then referring traffic to your website.
Your Mobile site could be designed to allowing deep linking data from third party sites and an order journey within the website/mobile site to help improve CTR and customer CR.
Text-messaging, or advanced SMS, usage is also on the rise – as many more mobile phones/tablets than personal computers are selling and being used around the world. Should you want to reach consumers with targeted campaigns – work towards putting a mobile marketing strategy in place first.
For example you could
- Send targeted campaigns to targeted Consumer, Business and Mobile user audiences
- Test copy in SMS messages (A/B test).
- Geo-target your campaigns
- Collate lists of warm/hot leads post campaign and retarget those wanting to engage with your brand
- Follow up warm leads through your call centre