Strategic Sales & Marketing steps to achieve long-term success online
As with many of the challenges we face for growing a business may this be an existing or a start-up, Ranjit Dhillon would recommend the following strategic steps to be considered for your long term success online today.
This phase would help better understand where we are and drive us towards where we want to be.
- Tracking: tech audit to ensure all is 100% (e.g. GA)
- SWOT/PEST analysis
- Gap analysis audits
KPI marketing channel setting and audit
- Big data deep-dive audit of customer purchase patterns
- Logistics review (end-to-end)
- Keyword acquisition & SERPs analysis
- Competitor benchmark analysis
- Audit & of all marketing channels performance and UX
This phase will help realise potential gaps and business opportunities.
- Robust tracking in place = 100%
- Brand positioning (online and in marketplace)
- Persona development and customer target market positioning
- Delivery team recruitment
- Sales Goals & Targets setting
- Marketing and sales target planning
- App/AI development
- Acquisition, loyalty, retention and reputation strategy & plan
This phase will help expand new product & business opportunities from what we’ll have gathered from phases 1 and 2.
- Product expansion
- Territory & Global expansion
- Diversification (look-a-like) retargeting
- Partnerships & Aggregators